The Bausch + Lomb PureVision (balafilcon A) Visibility Tinted Contact Lens is indicated for therapeutic use. Use as a bandage contact lens for corneal protection and corneal pain relief during treatment of ocular pathologies as well as postsurgical conditions
Key Features & Benefits
Therapeutic Applications of PureVision contact lens include but are not limited to:
- For corneal protection - in conditions such as entropion, trichiasis, tarsal scars, recurrent corneal erosion and post surgical ptosis for corneal protection;
- For corneal pain relief - in conditions such as bullous keratopathy, epithelial erosion and abrasion, filamentary keratitis, post-keratoplasty;
- For use as a bandage during the healing process of conditions such as chronic epithelial defects, corneal ulcer, neurotrophic keratitis, neuroparalytic keratitis, chemical burns, and post surgical epithelial defects.
- For post-surgical conditions that include bandage use such as LASIK, PRK, PK, PTK, lamellar grafts, corneal flaps, and additional corneal surgical conditions.
- PureVision Contact Lenses for therapeutic use can also provide optical correction during healing if required.
Purevision Bandage Pack Features:
1. Self Dispensing box containing 30 lenses
2. convenient Plano prescription for Ophthalmic use
3. Available in 8.6 or 8.3 Base Curve
PureVision Bandage Lenses : Additional information