Bausch + Lomb recognises the importance of protecting your privacy, as is guaranteed under South African law. Bausch + Lomb respects the privacy of the visitors to our Web sites. We will collect personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, and the like, only when voluntarily provided to us at this Web site. We or companies we hire will only use this information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you at the location where you submit the information. We may from time to time refer to that information in an effort to understand your needs and better serve you by improving our products and or services. We may also use that information to contact you. We will not sell or transfer your personally identified information to any third party unless disclosed to you when you submit your information. Bausch + Lomb also complies with Bausch Health corporate policy (www.bauschhealth.com).
Bausch + Lomb maintains this website for the purposes of information, education and communication. This website is intended for access and use only by residents of South Africa. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product in a particular way which is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located. Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following:
1. This website is designed to provide general information about eye care and Bausch + Lomb’s products. It is not intended to provide medical advice. Consumers and patients should always consult an eye care professional for advice on the treatment of a specific condition or for any other particular need.
2. Bausch + Lomb’s goal is to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date but makes no representations, warranties or assurances (express or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. Bausch + Lomb shall not be liable for any damage or injury which may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this Website or from your inability to access the website. Bausch + Lomb assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including but not limited to damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our Website or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio, or other items from the website.
3. Some links in this website may lead to websites which are not under the control of Bausch + Lomb. When you visit any of those websites you will leave the Bausch + Lomb website and Bausch + Lomb will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any website which is not under the control of Bausch + Lomb. External sites are not endorsed by Bausch + Lomb and Bausch + Lomb makes no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external website.
5. This website is provided as a service to its visitors. Bausch + Lomb reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY all brand names, characters, slogans, logos, service marks, and trademarks whether or not appearing in italicized, bolded and/or in large print, with or without the trademark symbols, are owned by or licensed to Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates, and are protected from reproduction, imitation, dilution or confusing or misleading uses under national and international trademark and copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of the content or trademarks or any materials, may violate copyright, trademark, unfair competition, false advertising, privacy, and other U.S. and/or international laws, and may infringe upon the rights of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated. Such unauthorized use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability. This includes the entire content of the website, copyrighted and protected as a collective work.